- All purpose flour ( wheat ) - 2 cups
- salt - to taste
- Methi leaves - 1 cup ( leaves plucked seperately ,washed several times and finely chopped )
- chilli pdr - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric pdr - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic - 2 or 3 cloves finely chopped (optional)
- warm water to kneed the dough
- In a big kneading pan, add all the ingrediants and slowly add water to make a soft dough.
- After making the dough , roll it again with a spoon of oil and allow it to sit for 1o to 15 mins.
- Heat tava, roll out a portion of the dough and make them into puffed yummy parathas!
As you can see , i ve served it with dal and curd, pickle will also do.
Methi leaves are rich is protein, phosporous,calcium and iron in their natural forms, its mineral and vitamin contents are also very high and this is easily assimilated by our body.